Living in harmony, happy and comfortable is what our residents at Serena Centers personify. We design a personalized care plan based on their specific needs, ensuring we cover the fundamental facets of each from the physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual perspective. Our purpose is the improvement of their quality of life, to contribute to their independence and well-being.
Our Centers are designed with a gerontologist perspective that integrates safety and all of the comforts of awarm family environment
4 reasons for you and your parents to feel confident about your decision:
Our team of bilingual and certified collaborators, day by day live the promise of Serena, to care for you, because we understand how much your loved ones mean to you.
Beyond our staff of physicians, nurses and caregivers, we have built a strong network of specialists, hospitals and laboratories that contribute to the well-being of your loved ones as needed.
For your peace of mind, we have a robust Video Camera system that is monitored by our emergency response center 24 hours a day, which is certified by and electronically linked to the Baja California Public Safety Command Centers for immediate emergency dispatch.
Our cooking staff lovingly prepares food personalized to the nutritional needs of each resident, using the freshest organic ingredients, as well as being certified in the highest food safety standards.
A residence to enjoy and be cared for with love
- Our Center is not just a shelter for older people
- Our Center is an Assisted Living residence
- We provide support from daily activities to full dependency
- We specialize in supporting our residents with memory challenges
- Our residents enjoy a “Holiday” atmosphere
- We offer personalized care programs
- Cultural and recreational activities
- Occupational therapy according to their capabilities
- Certified nurse’s available 24/7
- Security and controlled access
Learn more about our servicesRemember that you can count on us, we will help you make the best decision for your loved one and family.